Sunday, May 3, 2009

My first shop at the Glebe Market !!!

My First Shop at the Glebe Market! I opened my first shop at the Glebe Market on Satuday 2nd May. How exciting! I deeply thank you all who came to my shop at the market, particularly to whom purchased the products!! My friend and I are planning to do it again on 9th May if weather is OK. so please come and see me!

My friend Riyo and I share the table and do it together. We left home around 6.30am and got there 5 min before 7am. We are one of the "stand-by" people. Fortunately we could get a spot and hired a table to display our hand made felt products.

I was so pleased to have a chance to talk to nice people who shows interestes in the felting. I really hope more people get to know about one of the most wonderful textiles in the world!

My first shop experience at the Glebe Market




Glebe Market Shop from woolhug on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).