Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've been crochetting whenever (wherever) I have a time...

Since I came to UK on this trip I started my crochetting. I have done it before but this time I would like to try "amigurumi" making a softy things. I went to a couple of yarn shops and got cheep yarn (acrylic) to practice it first, then bought a couple of pattern at Etsy shop to get a PDF then start croshetting with the propper lamb wool yarn which I'v got from a shop in London (sale price!) . I will show you soon when I finish it!
I am writing this article at Starbucks in St Pauls London. We will leave London tonight heading back to Sydney via Bankok. I will miss cold weather here! I definittely will miss snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).