Friday, June 25, 2010

Bionic feet for amputee cat

I'm in hospital for three days now to fix my bone infection on my left ankle which got worse last week. My case is incurable so I have to make it under control by taking antibiotics for the rest of my life. Sometimes I wonder what if I chopped my foot off then get artificial foot (hopefully made of gold and diamond)? Then I don't have to take antibiotics for rest of my life... then I found this news from BBC. I smiled when I saw the video clip. You know I got a black cat called "Hunter" like this cat Oscar. So encouraging to see Oscar happily walking with his brand new legs! Well, I think I still keep my foot for a while. Have a look at BBC site from the following link. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10404251.stm

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).