Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's been a while since I blogged last time...


It was a hard summer holiday for me, Mike my husband and our dog Henry.
You wouldn't believe until actually it happened. Sitting on a dog park bench right now and writing this with my iPad Henry is beside me, I think back what we've been through....
Mike got an appendicitis on our holiday, I had to take him in ER in a town he got surgery straight away. Mike ended up staying hospital for 10 days after that because he got blood infections caused by appendicitis. Henry and I had to survive the hot weather there (38C/100F) I stayed motel for a while then visited Mike early in the morning and after sunset because I couldn't leave Henry in a boiling hot car. Henry and I driving around the town to find nice dog park to spend our time but it's too hot get out of air-conditioned car. I finally decided to go back to Sydney to leave Henry to his breeder to look after him then come back to the town again. 5 hrs driving each way.
After Mike and I came back to Sydney, again, he got in hospital because abscess in his tummy gave him fever and ill feeling. Another 2wks he was in hospital. Henry remained with his breeder for 4wks altogether.
Today I feel normal at last. Mike lost 20kg nice and slim ;-) and started teaching again, Henry is with us, I'm mentally ok that I can write my blog.
oh by the way aren't the gorgeous trees? can you see Henry in left corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).