Friday, September 16, 2011

It's been a while since I made eye balls last time.

Photo

Mike and I need to move out where we live for last 7 years, I've been busy to reduce my "STUFF" before moving in the new place. I admit I'm a "in-case-i-might-need-it" collector. Chuck
Give
Sell
That's what I've been busy doing. You don't know how much I get pleasure out of it!!!!!!! Feel like lost 10kg of my weight (wish I could). I decided I will only buy digital books or hire the ones from library which I cannot buy as a digital book. I take a photo of the things I attach to and CHUCK them with my eyes closed. I upload them to my Evernote account. What I really want right now is the good scanner (Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500) so that I can make most of my books into PDF documents. Oh well, let's do more jobs to do now. Sent from my iPad

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).