Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thank you Hunter for the thoughtful gift.

Image

My cat Hunter brought a freshly caught 'gift' back for me. I've never seen before that he actually came through the art school front door holding 'that' in his mouth then dropped it in front of me (I was chatting with my friend at that time), then he laid down a meter away. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a perfect shaped gift (not a half eaten one) I've ever been given by him. I thanked him what else I could do? I would've eaten happily in front of him if I were a fellow cat but unfortunately I'm a mere human. I put it in a double x double plastic bags and closed tightly threw it in the outside bin. I gave Hunter the extra amount of cat food in return and of course a lots of TLC and cuddle on my lap whispering in his ear repeatedly "No need to give me such a special gift, you are too kind"

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).