Saturday, February 13, 2010

Colourful ReadingMates!

Colorful ReadingMates are on the way!
What a productive day! it's raining and rather cool today I loooooooove it! Unfortunately some places in Australia have floods and damages by storm My heart goes out for all those people who have been suffered by that. However this stormy cool weather helps me doing productive works.
Look at the photo, Aren't they gorgeous? ReadingMate is one of my best-selling items and so many people are waiting for the colourful ones. Australian looooves bright colours unlike the most of Japanese (they love pastel-ish colour better) .
Now question is how fast I can make eyeballs for them, hey? I don't think many people understand that it's hard work to make those eyeballs! They are NOT just balls, they ARE eyeballs.... very very important! I make each eyeball very carefully. Don't they say "eyes speak louder than words"?
Anyway, I talk too much "Go on! JUST make eyeballs RIGHT NOW, Ako! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).