Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yes, started making eyeballs

Eyeballs making
Mike and I are staying in the art school today and I will do eye ball making. This is the first process-make the perfect (almost) shaped eyeballs by needle felting before wet felting. I keep the sample (above right) and all the eyeballs should be the same size and hardness. I use the very fine needles (from Japan), I made a set of three needles together with the blu tack, so I can make these needles stay close enough to fit in the surface of a small ball.




Eyeball before @ after
These are the sample of before the wet felting and after wet felting. I keep these samples for the quality control sake (ha!). I use the merino wool fleece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).