Thursday, March 25, 2010

White tulips, Swiss cheese coaster & new products





It was a little productive day today. I was talking to my mum in Japan with skype phone using my iPhone+earphone (how handy is that!) meanwhile I could make Swiss cheese coasters.
My mum has no clue about felting so I sent some products as gift last week which she recieved and looking at them while I was explaining what felting was. Still difficult to let her grasp the felting procedure. I'm not sure if she completely got it. I should make some video and send it over (my mum doesn't use computer at all).
Anyway she loved my scarves and coasters and readingMate.

I haven't told her that I've been doing felting for a while because she's always worried when I started a new thing I don't blame her because so may times I proved her that I'm changable and won't stay with one thing, so I have to wait untill I can say "I've been doing this for xx months I still love it! " Then my mum is happy and I'm happy because I don't have to listen her saying "what if..." stories. :-)

- Posted using from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).