Sunday, July 18, 2010

Glebe Markets

Glebe Maekets 20100717

She loves my fried eggcoaster

It was wonderful sunny day. A perfect weather for the markets. I haven't done the markets this year until today. It took a little while to get used to setting up and tidying up. I had a wonderful neighbours who helped me a lot when I needed to nip out for bathroom or coffee. I sold enough to cover the markets fee and a little income. The most important thing was meeting wonderful people and let them know my products. Some kids were great they have a great imagination and their reactions to my products are inspiring. The end of the day I was very tired physically but I really enjoyed and can't wait for the next markets! Thank you all who came and touched my fried egg coasters and especially i thank you who purchased my products. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).