Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pencil iPad stand

I am not sure if I am going to make it for my iPad.... but I like the idea.

via MAKE Magazine by Adam Flaherty on 9/07/10

pencil-ipad-stand_2.jpg

Being able to tear down a project into reusable components is always a plus. If you can save yourself from purchasing a $30 paperweight or wasting perfectly good materials on something that will ultimately make it into the waste bin, all the better, right? That's why I like Julian Horsey's Pencil iPad Stand. It's just six pencils and four rubber bands. Presumably, when you're done watching a movie or playing PvZ, you can break it down and tuck it away into a pencil box. [via Geeky Gadgets]

Read the Full Story » | More on MAKE » | Comments » | Read more articles in iPod | Digg this!

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).