Thursday, August 12, 2010

Camera lens coffee cup

I wish I could have the cup for my breakfast coffee! Coooooool!


via MAKE Magazine by Becky Stern on 10/08/10


cameralensmug.jpg
The Photojojo store carries this crazy-realistic camera lens mug, only $24:
Behold, the Camera Lens Mug, a mug that looks JUST LIKE a 24-105mm lens!
It's equipped with a lens-cap lid (omg), rubber-grip focus and zoom rings (o…m…g), and an auto-focus switch that actually switches (OMG)! It's so realistic, you might have to use post-its just to remind yourself which is your mug and which is your lens!
[via CRAFT]
Read the Full Story » | More on MAKE » | Comments » | Read more articles in Photography | Digg this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).