Friday, August 27, 2010

To see the world inside a toilet paper roll...

I love the idea. I know this is something for me. Paper, Simple..Plenty of them at home!

via MAKE Magazine by Gareth Branwyn on 24/08/10

paperTubeCollage_1.jpg
paperTubeCollage_2.jpg
paperTubeCollage_3.jpg

It's a dreary, rainy day here in Virginia. Stuck inside the house, if I had young kids, this would make a fun activity, the kids probably tittering the whole time about building worlds inside of toilet paper tubes. We've covered Anastassia Elias' work here in the past, but it bears repeating.

Paper cuts - Rolls


More:

Toilet paper tube faces

Read the Full Story » | More on MAKE » | Comments » | Read more articles in Crafts | Digg this!

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).