Monday, June 20, 2011

At the Dog Beach on the Beautiful Winter Day!

What I like about taking a photo in winter is you can get beautiful shadows everywher you go. Particularly I can see myself having a pair of loooooooong legs which I've dreamed about. We spent our time at the Wollongong dog beach for a few hours just so refreshing after the long rainy days.

Ako_longlegs_01

We just arrived at the dog beach, I had longest legs of the day because the sun is still high up.

Ako_longlegs_02

Now, my body and legs are even length. Our dog Henry's foot steps on the sand.

Ako_longlegs_03
I don't look smart any more because the body's taken over the legs.

Henry_footsteps

Henry's foot steps.

Henry_mike_footsteps
The foot steps of Mike (my husband) and Henry, I like how they walk together.

Mike_henry_dogbeach

Yes, a quite windy day which created choppy waves, but look at the blue sky! I would like to send the crisp cool air to my friends in Japan who starting feeling stinky hot air (I really feel sorry for them).

Ako_mike_henry

The shadow of Mike and I, Henry on the left hand side, beautiful clouds in the blue sky. What a wonderful winter day!

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).