Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Heart Shaped Balloon with A Beanie on.

I made this for my friend who is in hospital right now I will visit her this week with it. Her favourite colour is green and blue that reminds her ocean she said. Here in Sydney has had very cold winter this year the best season to do knitting or crochet. I am addicted to crochet, making the heart shaped balloon at the moment. I went to get a bag of balls of yarn (they were discounted hurray!) I am making a quite few variations of balloons and they will be on the shop very soon.

I have experimented many ways of displaying it, I really like the idea of displaying as if it's floating in the air because it is a balloon. The simple wire does the magic. 

Balloon_fiona01

You can hook the wire on any bottle (Energy Drink would be ideal for a cheering up gift).

Balloon_fiona02

Simply just stick the wire into the back of balloon.

Balloon_fiona03
Balloon_fiona04

Here is another way of hanging it.

Balloon_fiona06

See, Just stick it into the back of the balloon.

Balloon_fiona05

Easy, Simple and Cute.

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).