Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Broomstick Lace Scarf

As I said I'm really into crochet at the moment particularly I love the very challenging skills/patterns, this is one of my favourite one but believe of not, it's not challenging at all soooooooo easy! But looks sofisticated and GREAT! Don't you agree?

I found it from youtube (http://youtu.be/QzzlVMwewnY) then just followed it. I don't have a thick knitting needle so that I used a bunch of straws wrapped with tapes. It works anyway. I am making this for one of my beautiful friends, she loves beige or brownish colour so that I can't wait for the moment she said "Wow!" when she looks at it.

They said "broomstick" lace, but it looks to me rather "paisley", much posher than a broom sitck.  because it has big holes it won't take so much time to make a scarf that's another good news too. 

Crochet01
Crochet02

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).