Sunday, April 18, 2010

At the park







Cool breeze, yes i feel Autumn in the air here in Sydney, Finally. Because Mike is on his 3days driving holiday up to the steam train festival in Mateland. I do Dog business - feed him, water him, pick up his stuff and take him to the park. Well I don't mind to do it if it's no too hot. So I'm sitting on the park bench and writing this now. I wonder what are you guys doing now?

- Posted using from Ako's iPhone

Location:Alexander Ave,Mosman,Australia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ako. How nice, your post. Right now I am behind my mac, looking at the turtles swimming in your blog. It's 7 am, I'm up bit early on Sunday but I have so much to do...painting....painting....painting ;-)
    Your pictures are wonderful. I love the victim of your Dog business....and the warmkeeper of your coffee. The clouds are amazing in the second picture. Inspire me, as if I wasn't inspired enough already....thanks!!
    Spring in the Netherlands, autumn coming up in Australia...You are definitely on the other side of the globe!
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    Nancy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,

    thank you so much for your comment.
    I am not sure if you can get this message automatically if I write my reply to you here. I still don't know how to use this.

    I'm so glad you liked my photos. Yes I am on the other side of the world you live.When you think of it, it's so amazing, isn't it?

    I admire your hard-working attitude! I used to paint but I couldn't paint all day long. I think i'd better felting or knitting.

    anyway, I try to send this message by normal email as well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).