Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why do i have so many creatures on my blog page?


My blog is titled "felting journal" but if you look at my blog page, there are full of creatures there including my posts. Do you wonder why?
I will tell you even though you don't wonder.
When I do felting the thoughts of God's creations are always on my mind. To me, felting and creatures are two sides of the same coin somehow. Touch of the nice and soft merino wool reminds me a cute lamb and I really do appreciate the fine wool. My dream is having my sheep farm and use my own wool to felt.
Oh by the way, I love the technologies as well.
Where do your creative thoughts come from?

- Posted using from Ako's iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).