Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh no, running out of yarn!

How theraputic the crochet is, who doesn't like doing it? Well, I started making the neckwarmer from the Crochet magazine without thinking how much of yarn I need for it then it happened when I came this far (a third). Oh well, here is another unfinished project. I tens to do different projects at a time because I get bored when I do one thing for a while and often I came up a new idea and I cannot stop myself starting it. I used to read several novels at a tme. That's me I cannot help it. I bet there are a quite few people like me out there. Are you one of us?

Sent from Ako's iPhone

Posted via email from woolhug's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please feel free to write anything to me (something nice is always welcome!).